My computer, my headphones, my wallet, my iphone, my house keys...
2. How do you style your hair?
3. What are you wearing now?
A tacky Movie World t-shirt, boxer shorts, and socks. (Usually I'd answer nothing at all, but I did come back recently from an outing. :P )
4. What's your occupation?
Public servant. Bit of IT, bit of IM, bit of library management.
5. What do you hear right now?
Birds. Ristin watching Avatar. Traffic.
6. Who was the last person you hugged?
7. What are you thinking about right now?
A climate action rally, to be held next week.
8. What did you do today?
Laundry, dishes, TV. I bought shoes! (Doesn't sound very exciting, I admit, but last night was more fun.)
9. Do you fall in love easily, slowly or not at all?
Far too easily. Give me a smile, and a kind word, and I'm yours for life.
10. If you came across $2,000 (or other currency) would you keep it or turn it in?
Oh, the temptation! I swear I don't know. :( Also, I've had some bad run-ins with police, being punished for doing the right thing, which tends to make you wary of making the same mistake again.
11. What was the last thing that you bought?
A juice smoothie from Boost Juice.
12. If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I guess, technically, I can afford to go anywhere in the world, at least anywhere that I want to go, but not as often as I'd like. I'll be visiting Europe in August, but a large part of my heart will always belong to the USA.
13. Where do you see yourself in five minutes?
Right here on the computer, chatting to friends.
14. Last book you've read?
The Moon is a Harsh Mistress, by Robert A. Heinelein.
15. What was the last movie you saw?
16. If you could have any profession, what would it be?
Senator. High pay, I'd feel important, not too much stress hopefully as long as I'm not a Minister, and maybe I'd have a chance to actually make a difference from time to time? (Yes, I'm a political junkie. So shoot me.)
17. Favourite word?
Must I have a favourite word? I love language!
18. What is one thing about you most people don't know?
If I said, then most people would know, wouldn't they? ;)
19. What are you looking forward to the most?
Furry Down Under, a furry con being held on the Gold Coast in two weeks' time.
20. Did you replace many questions?