Sun, Nov. 6th, 2005, 08:43 pm
10 weird things meme
I compile this list under duress from ristin
- I, too, am a dual citizen. I am a Finnish citizen by birth and an Australian citizen by choice. I hope you can tell by my wording that I value the latter more.
- Before I met Ristin, I considered myself too good for blogging.
- In general, I still consider myself too good for meming.
- Even though I consider Roophilia the more controversial site, The Plush Palace is still the only site for which I've been flamed. Maybe I'm just not trying hard enough?
- The thing I want most for Christmas is a rat-themed tie. If anyone knows where I could source such an item, they would earn my undying gratitude.
- Even though I never would have thought it possible, Ristin has actually managed to convince me that I have a beautiful body.
- I am an avid nudist, and am deeply offended that Queensland does not have any legal nudist beaches.
- I am the proof reader for the OpenOffice.org 2.0 User Guide, though I haven't done much work on it recently.
- Even though I have never contributed anything to it, and I hardly write at all, I am technically a contributor on the highly esteemed furry science fiction shared universe fanzine Tai Pan and I still receive the contributors' newsletter. Life takes strange turns some times.
- I enjoy walking and I'm grateful to live in a neighbourhood where I can feel comfortable going out for a walk at night. At least, as comfortable as a timid little rat can be anywhere.
I am also required to tag five other people. This tedious ritual I consider entirely non-binding and I invite the tagees to ignore this at their leisure: pappasj
Sun, Nov. 6th, 2005 11:28 am (UTC)
Finnish? Cool (quite literally, too). ^.^ Why anyone would flame you for the Plush Palace is beyond me, though.
Sun, Nov. 6th, 2005 11:40 am (UTC)
? What exactly are we supposed to type up for this meme? What are the actual questions being asked?
Sun, Nov. 6th, 2005 11:45 am (UTC)
schnee: Re: *confuzzled*
List 10 weird/little-known/unusual things about you.
Sun, Nov. 6th, 2005 12:06 pm (UTC)
swiftrat: Re: *confuzzled*
Ah okies, thanks. =^^=
Sun, Nov. 6th, 2005 12:11 pm (UTC)
schnee: Re: *confuzzled*
Sun, Nov. 6th, 2005 03:09 pm (UTC)
*reads the comments* Oh, cool! No one has said it yet!....
*clears throat* Ahem...
When you left Finland, did you run out of the country when you crossed the Finnish line?
*dodges rotten tomatoes* :-D
Sun, Nov. 6th, 2005 10:13 pm (UTC)
You mean, Marko showers you with such entertaining puns on a regular basis? Lucky you! Please share them with us! :-D
Sun, Nov. 6th, 2005 05:45 pm (UTC)
Maybe I'm just not trying hard enough?
Yeah, it's hard to figure out what will offend people. :-P
I'm offended by their taking offense! This is an outrage! How dare they! ;-)
How can you be a nudist if you are not proud of your body? If you bare it all, can you also think that you have nothing worth seeing?
Sun, Nov. 6th, 2005 08:55 pm (UTC)
Aargh! Look! I said I love
my body now. I happily flaunt it at home.
Mon, Nov. 7th, 2005 03:08 pm (UTC)
Actually I think there was a proposal for a legal nude beach in Queensland. Not sure where though.
Mon, Nov. 7th, 2005 06:32 pm (UTC)
I wish you had a nightclub in Brisbane like we have here - where you can dance and hang out naked to your heart's content!
Mon, Nov. 7th, 2005 08:05 pm (UTC)
Er, I'm not so big on nightclubs. I suspect I'd feel uncomfortable hanging out naked there.
Mon, Nov. 7th, 2005 11:48 pm (UTC)
If you knew that everyone was open-minded and that you'd be far from the only one, would you? Trust me, it's not some seedy, aggression-laced straight place - it's tailor-made for us kinky bisexuals ...!
Tue, Nov. 8th, 2005 09:25 am (UTC)
Would you take me? I'd be too scared to go on my own. I'm contemplating visiting the UK in the next few years, so this is a serious request.
Tue, Nov. 8th, 2005 05:36 pm (UTC)
You'd seriously come here? That's great, because I doubt that Sq. or I could meet you (and Ristin) in Oz anytime soon (much as we LOVE to be in Australia) ...
Of course I'd take you to the club, I'd hold your hand, pat your brow, whatever. Trust me, after a few minutes there, you'll feel fine. I'd probably start the night in drag, but eventually strip myself. You really have to see this place to believe it. And once you've seen it's real and genuinely open-minded, you'll be in your element.